- You already have the answer. Deep inside you already know how to lose weight. It’s just a matter of building your confidence. And with a few diet-altering hypnotic suggestions and a little practice you’ll be able to achieve your weight loss goal effortlessly.
- If you believe it, you will see it. In general, people accomplish what they believe they can accomplish. Even with regard to hypnosis, it’s important to have a clear expectation that you will be helped.
- Dwell on the positive. Rather than putting your focus on what will happen if you don’t lose weight, think of all the great things that will occur when you do and positive hypnotic suggestions can help you to move forward in an upbeat, expectant fashion.
- If you can see it, it will come. Much like an athlete in training, visualizing your success can make your goal seem even more achievable. Imagine truly enjoying healthy food. Need a little help? That’s where hypnosis comes in.
- Food cravings be gone! Hypnotherapists regularly employ the use of symbolic imagery using counter symbols to help you stay clear of “dangerous” territory and stay on the path to health.
- Two strategies are better than one. A truly winning combination is when hypnotherapy is used in conjunction with cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). A simple example of CBT is keeping a food diary. This simple exercise in raising awareness can be a key component to lasting change.
- Modify: again, and again, and again. Simply put, modify your highest calorie craving. For example: Love indulging in a pint of ice cream? How about substituting frozen yogurt? And once that’s a no-brainer, how about going from a pint to a cup?
- Accept it. It’s survival of the fattest! No suggestion is powerful enough to override our survival instinct. In case of famine, we’re hardwired to retain our fat. Until your body gets enough healthy food calories it will cling to your bad food habits.
- Practice makes perfect. One visit to the gym will not produce a bodybuilder’s physique any more than one hypnosis session will shape up your diet. It’s important to remember that personal commitment is key when your goal is a behavioral change.
- It’s a relapse…Congrats! Hypnosis views a relapse as an opportunity, not a catastrophe. This is an opportunity to learn why you overindulged and how to make better choices in the future.
Dan Vitchoff has become known for excellence in Mental Training and Hypnosis. His patented and trademarked 33 MethodTM Mental Training and Performance Coaching techniques drew National and International Media attention after being used by Vincent Hancock and Glenn Eller to win Olympic Gold. The 33 MethodTM is a unique combination of sports psychology, mental training, hypnosis, visualization, and imagery paired with specific types of soothing music and brain wave technology to help athletes, entertainers and business executives focus their mental energy. Vitchoff also uses the 33 MethodTM to help clients lose weight, stop smoking, and reduce anxiety in his Pittsburgh Hypnosis Center.
Don’t go it alone……. Plan for your success! Start losing weight with Dan Vitchoff’’s powerful and effective 33 MethodTM Hypnosis!
To request an interview or for more information, please visit http://www.33method.com or http://www.pahypnosiscenter.com or contact Patricia at (724) 934-8446 or via email Dan Vitchoff at firstname.lastname@example.org